Overview Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Standard or Nonstandard:
Flexible or Rigid:
Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works, Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops, Advertising Company
Long operating life
According to the requirements
CNC, Mining, Machinery, Conveyors, Speed transmissions
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
1. Industrial packaging. . 2. According to the requirements of packaging.
Lead Time :
||1 – 1000
||To be negotiated
8-10mm Aluminium coupling flexible couplings for shaft
You can adjust the inner diameter of the coupling.
Do you need ball screw? Please click the below picture to get details!
Do you need lead screw? Please click the below picture to get details!
- Shaft coupling for torque transmission and damping of torsional vibrations
- Axial plug-in – easy assembly – maintenance free
- Operative range from -50ºC to +120ºC, peak temperature up to +150ºC
- Compensation for axial, radial and angular shaft misalignments
- large base programme from stock:- finish bore acc. to ISO fit H7 and feather key groove acc. to DIN 6885 sheet 1-JS9- spline toothings acc. to DIN and SAE- inch and taper bores
- Explosion protection rated and confirmed acc. to EG Directive 94/9/EG
Features of ball screws: (bearing)
Enter at a high speed and give (lead one greatly) Low noise Small High replacement (standard product)
Different diameters and leads are availavle upon request.
Right hand thread is standard, left hand thread is available upon request.
Longer lengths are available upon request.
Stainless steel is available upon request only if the ball size is less than 2.381mm.
Which model do you need? Welcome your inquiry!!
(pls click on the picture to enter the product)
Plummer block SNU