|product||Star elastic coupling|
|material||stainless steel , iron , aluminum ,bronze ,carbon steel ,brass etc .|
|size||ISO standard ,customer requirements|
|BORE||Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request|
|surface treatment||Carburizing and Quenching,Tempering ,Tooth suface high quenching Hardening,Tempering|
|Processing Method||Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc|
|Heat Treatment||Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……|
|Package||Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Machining Process||Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching, Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping|
|Applications||Toy, Automotive, instrument, electrical equipment, household appliances, furniture, mechanical equipment,daily living equipment, electronic sports equipment, , sanitation machinery, market/ hotel equipment supplies, etc.|
|Testing Equipment||Rockwell hardness tester 500RA, Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T and other High precision detection equipments|
workshop & equipment
1 . Prioritized Quality
2 .Integrity-based Management
3 .Service Orientation
4 .150+ advanced equipment
5 .10000+ square meter factory area
6 .200+ outstanding employees
7 .90% employees have more than 10 year- working experience in our factory
8 .36 technical staff
9 .certificate ISO 9001 , SGS
10 . Customization support
11 .Excellent after-sales service
sample orders delivery time:
10-15 working days as usual
15-20 working days in busy season
large order leading time :
20-30 working days as usual
30-40 working days in busy season
1. why should you buy products from us not from other suppliers?
We are a 32 year-experience manufacturer on making the gear, specializing in manufacturing varieties of gears, such as helical gear ,bevel gear ,spur gear and grinding gear, gear shaft, timing pulley, rack, , timing pulley and other transmission parts . There are 150+ advanced equipment ,200+ excellent employees ,and 36 technical staff . what’s more ,we have got ISO9001 and SGS certificate .
2 .Do you accept small order?
If your order bearings are our standard size, we accept even 1pcs.
3 .How long is the delivery?
A: Small orders usually takes 10-15 working days,big order usually 20-35 days, depending on orders quantity and whether are standard size.
How does a flexible coupling handle electrical insulation between shafts?
Flexible couplings are typically not designed to provide electrical insulation between shafts. In most cases, flexible couplings are used solely for the purpose of transmitting mechanical power from one shaft to another while accommodating misalignment and absorbing shocks and vibrations. They do not offer any electrical isolation or insulation properties.
When electrical insulation is required between two rotating shafts in a system, additional components or specialized couplings are used. For applications where electrical isolation is necessary, insulated couplings or special insulation components can be employed. These types of couplings feature insulating materials, coatings, or designs that prevent electrical current from flowing between the connected shafts.
Insulated couplings can be beneficial in certain applications, such as electric motor drives or systems involving sensitive electronics. They help prevent stray currents, ground loops, and electrical interference that could potentially damage equipment or affect the accuracy of electronic signals. However, it is important to note that not all flexible couplings provide this electrical insulation capability, and users should carefully select couplings that meet the specific electrical isolation requirements of their application.
Summary: Flexible couplings, as standard mechanical components, do not inherently provide electrical insulation between shafts. They are primarily used for mechanical power transmission and misalignment compensation. If electrical insulation is needed between rotating shafts, insulated couplings or specialized components with insulating properties should be chosen to meet the specific requirements of the application.
Can flexible couplings accommodate both radial and axial loads simultaneously?
Yes, flexible couplings are designed to accommodate both radial and axial loads simultaneously, making them versatile for various mechanical systems. The ability to handle these loads is one of the key advantages of using flexible couplings in power transmission applications. Here’s how they manage both types of loads:
- Radial Loads: Radial loads act perpendicular to the shaft’s axis and can arise from forces that are not in line with the shaft, such as belt tension or bearing loads. Flexible couplings can handle radial loads due to their flexibility and ability to bend or deform slightly, redistributing the radial forces and minimizing the impact on the connected equipment.
- Axial Loads: Axial loads act along the shaft’s axis and are common in applications with thrust forces or axial movements. Flexible couplings can accommodate axial loads through their axial flexibility, allowing slight axial displacement without transmitting excessive forces to the connected components.
- Angular Misalignment: Besides radial and axial loads, flexible couplings can also handle angular misalignment between the shafts. Angular misalignment occurs when the shafts are not perfectly aligned, and flexible couplings can compensate for this misalignment, reducing wear and stress on the connected machinery.
By accommodating both radial and axial loads, flexible couplings help prevent premature wear, reduce the risk of equipment damage, and contribute to smoother and more efficient power transmission. When selecting a flexible coupling for an application, it is essential to consider the expected radial and axial loads, as well as the required level of misalignment compensation to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the coupling and the connected equipment.
How does a flexible coupling protect connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations?
Flexible couplings play a crucial role in protecting connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations by providing damping and isolation capabilities. When machines or mechanical systems experience sudden shock loads or vibrations, the flexible coupling acts as a buffer, absorbing and dissipating the impact, thereby reducing the transmitted forces and protecting the equipment. Here’s how flexible couplings achieve this:
- Damping of Vibrations: Flexible couplings are often made from materials that exhibit damping properties. When vibrations are transmitted through the shafts, the flexible coupling’s material can absorb a portion of the vibrational energy, converting it into heat. This dissipation of energy helps reduce the amplitude of the vibrations and prevents them from propagating further into the connected equipment.
- Vibration Isolation: In addition to damping vibrations, flexible couplings also offer a degree of vibration isolation. They are designed to decouple the two shafts, which means that vibrations occurring on one shaft are not directly transmitted to the other shaft. This isolation effect prevents vibrations from propagating across the entire system and minimizes the impact on sensitive equipment or nearby components.
- Shock Absorption: When the connected machinery experiences sudden shock loads, such as during a startup or abrupt changes in load, the flexible coupling can act as a shock absorber. The coupling’s design allows it to deform slightly under the impact, absorbing and distributing the shock energy. This prevents the shock from being directly transferred to the connected equipment, reducing the risk of damage or premature wear.
- Misalignment Compensation: Flexible couplings are capable of compensating for misalignment between the shafts. Misalignment can lead to additional stresses and vibrations in the system. By allowing for some degree of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment, the flexible coupling reduces the forces transmitted to the connected equipment and the supporting structures.
- Reduction of Resonance Effects: Resonance is a phenomenon that occurs when the natural frequency of a system matches the frequency of external vibrations, leading to amplified vibrations. Flexible couplings can help avoid resonance effects by altering the system’s natural frequency and providing some level of flexibility that damps the resonance response.
By incorporating a flexible coupling into the drivetrain or power transmission system, equipment manufacturers and operators can significantly improve the reliability and longevity of connected machinery. The coupling’s ability to dampen vibrations, isolate shocks, and compensate for misalignment contributes to a smoother and more stable operation, reducing maintenance requirements and enhancing overall system performance.
In summary, flexible couplings act as protective elements, shielding connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations. Their ability to dampen vibrations, isolate shocks, and compensate for misalignment contributes to a smoother and more reliable operation of various mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-08-08