Overview Quick Details
Packaging & Delivery
The material of choice for demanding operations and enviroments.
Manufactured from high quality polyurethane elastomers capable of performance superior to metals, plastics and other conventional elastomers.
1. Excellant abrassion resistance.
2. Impact and shock resistance.
3. Reselience (High or Low)
4. High load bearing capacity.
5. Flex fatigue resistance.
6. Non-marking characteristics.
7. Cut and tear resistance.
8. Strong bonding to metals and plastics.
9. Oil, solvent, water, chemical and ozone resistance.
Special sizes available.
Tolerance: L+-5 mm, D+-1.5%
ØOil & Gas Industries
ØMetal ( Steel/Aluminium/Copper) Industries
ØMaterial Handling Industries
ØGeneral Engineering Industries